Arsenal ended its nine-year trophy drought on Saturday, coming from two goals...
Rosberg takes pole as Mercedes lock out the front of the grid in Bahrain
Nico Rosberg secured his second consecutive pole in Bahrain and fifth of his career when he denied Lewis Hamilton a British record 34th pole position by 0.279 seconds in another dominant performance by the Silver Arrows in qualifying for the Bahrain Grand Prix.
Daniel Ricciardo came home third almost a second behind the Mercedes although the Australian must serve a 1 place grid penalty following an unsafe release from the pits during the race in Malaysia.
Valtteri Bottas in his Williams will start from third followed by Sergio Perez in a Force India.
Raikkonen, Button, Massa, Magnussen and Alonso complete the top 10.
Quadruple world champion Sebastian Vettel failed to make it through to Q3 and will start 10th.
1. Nico Rosberg (Germany) Mercedes 1:33.185
2. Lewis Hamilton (Britain) Mercedes 1:33.464
3. Daniel Ricciardo (Australia) RedBull – Renault 1:34.051
4. Valtteri Bottas (Finland) Williams-Mercedes 1:34.247
5. Sergio Perez (Mexico) Force India – Mercedes 1:34.346
6. Kimi Raikkonen (Finland) Ferrari 1:34.368
7. Jenson Button (Britain) McLaren 1:34.387
8. Felipe Massa (Brazil) Williams-Mercedes 1:34.511
9. Kevin Magnussen (Denmark) McLaren 1:34.712
10. Fernando Alonso (Spain) Ferrari 1:34.992